Aquatics (Swimming) / Swim Lessons for Youth -
Fundamental Skills - ages 6 and older
Prerequisite: Age 6 years and older. No previous experience required.
- Beginning Level Swim Class
- Swimmers will develop a good foundation of water adjustment, movement, and safety.
- Levels 1&2 are combined because many can pass Level 1 in a few lessons, and Level 2 builds on the skills in Level 1.
- Class Skills include:
- Assisted and Independent Front and Back Float
- Assisted and Independent Gliding on Front and Back
- Bobbing under and also Retrieving submerged objects in shallow water
- Alternating leg and arm movements for a Combined Stroke on Front and Back.